Monday, February 15, 2010

What Size Should I Get In Hollister Jeans If My Waste Is 24 Can I Get A Pair Of Size 25 Jeans Hemmed To Fit A 00s?

Can I get a pair of size 25 jeans hemmed to fit a 00s? - what size should i get in hollister jeans if my waste is 24

My aunt) has a pair of 7 (Mark, but a size 25
It is not stuck Wnt receita, because there will be a waste to someone .... You know?
Is it possible to hem, which will fit me?
I often use a 00s Abercrombie ..
You know, there are 2 things that surface as a measure of the pants:

24,25,26, etc. found in stores like Forever 21 and brand jeans like True Religion and other things ..
00s, 0, 1, 2, 3 ... etc., is like Hollister, Old Navy stuff like that idk

PLEASE HELP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

24, 25, 26, etc. English is the size of trousers, 0, 1, 3, 5, etc., are juniors. 2, 4, 6, sizes, etc., usually lost.

And, yes, it would be possible to repair his pants, and even if it be difficult to achieve if you are a seamstress or someone who received idk. Would it not be likely.

Post a Comment