Saturday, February 20, 2010

High Iso, Good Zoom Is The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3K A Good Camera For Concert Use?

Is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3K a good camera for concert use? - high iso, good zoom

I'm going to a concert in March, allowing the camera. However, it can be to SLR. So I try to find a good point and shoot camera. I looked in the DMC-TZ3k and aesthetics. The comments I read were good, but some people say that it is bad in low light. With concerts bands and moving the lighting is sucky.It would be nice if there was a good zoom and high ISO. So somebody has an idea of the good and cameras at concerts? If so, maybe you have real pictures with the camera, so you can get a better idea of how it works for me? Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

water_sk... said...

This camera features a 10x optical zoom. This could be fun. You can also use the Canon PowerShot TX1, because he also has a 10x zoom, but it has a better movie mode. You might also consider Olypus SP-550UZ, because it has a 18-times optical zoom and image stabilization. It seems a reflex, I do not know if you go with him, however. I was satisfied with the Fujifilm FinePix F10, but only has a 3x optical zoom, and rarely go to concerts.

Post a Comment