Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fame Girls Blogspot Does Anybody Know Of Any Auditions?pageants/casting Calls?

Does anybody know of any auditions?pageants/casting calls? - fame girls blogspot

in 14th and no rude comments please
I know all about getting an agent.
and experiences and to learn to play and learn about acintinginfo.blogspot.com
talentagents.blogspot.com
and
acting411.blogspot.com

and instant messaging, and acting classes registered with the start of school again and plan to participate in school plays, all of two years. please reply and you do not want a group of girls that this for his glory, and certainly not as I do. I want what I want to make one, the differences! and I love it! I can dance! ACT! Working on the song! Guitar and piano playing! Dry! and more! if I do I plan on Giving Away 3 / 4 of my money to help my uncle, who died of AIDS. and a plan to help my mother with her business and also to helpmy father to pay some debts. and then send it to a charitable purpose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know that you are holding auditions for Camp Rock 2 I do not know if you want to get up with Disney Channel tied

Anonymous said...

Well, I know that you are holding auditions for Camp Rock 2 I do not know if you want to get up with Disney Channel tied

Anonymous said...

Well, I know that you are holding auditions for Camp Rock 2 I do not know if you want to get up with Disney Channel tied

Post a Comment