Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seized Street Bikes Where Can I Find Cheap Dirt Bikes / Street Bikes (repo, Seized, Salvage, Etc)?

Where can I find Cheap dirt bikes / street bikes (repo, seized, salvage, etc)? - seized street bikes

I have a fixed departure dirtbike not do to well lately. Dins, I tried, when I buy or take possession of property can be confiscated or Dirtbikes street bike which is cheap. I am particularly pleased for the year 2000 and more satisfied and be less than 1500. I am sure that the government balance bikes tons of TMS. I do not care, even if it is running or not (if the price is right). Do not know where to find the best bike and / or quads? Thank you!

2 comments:

tom w said...

I would try eBay or CarSoup that a certain amount of control for many, as I am sure you will have some of the two sites and a Merry Christmas and good luck to find it.

jameson_... said...

Contact your local police station and ask the police auctions. In addition, he often stores information about motorcycles and bicycles bikes that are for sale.

Post a Comment