Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Record Cd For Older Car Radio Ladies...will You Be Attracted To My Brother (he's Somewhat A Bad Boy)?

Ladies...will you be attracted to my brother (he's somewhat a bad boy)? - record cd for older car radio

His name is Leandro ... and how it is ...

1. It is a beautiful
2. With curly hair, full lips, good features, and it feels good
3. Bring fresh, well-dressed, but not intimidating
4. He smokes a black / Blunt, sometimes not all the time
5. Sometimes, I do not drink all the time
6. Shoot pool, and other hobbies are drawing in his sketchbook, sports and bowling
7. He listens to hip-hop, rap (the kind of old and Subway) (Your Fav. Music), and also like all kinds .. sometimes loud play in the car or in your room
8. He drives a nice car (but older and used .. and yes, I bought)
9. He loves it on his shirt
10. He wears no tie
11. Talk a bit of jargon (but I'm not exaggeratingt)
12. He left the university to make money (legally), but he wants to pursue a career in radio
13. He has to store many records and CDs, records
14. Sometimes, girls in full (SSA girl you know) ... do the work himself (he said) and never took
15. No other fighter cares very little material
16. Curses sometimes (but not excessive)
17. Use sunglasses when driving on sunny days
18. Hes big and strong
19. It is the girl went to air only shallow
20. He has a T-shirt that says "I'm Rick James *****"
21. It is played, play lotto
22. Once pulled for speeding, got a ticket and had to go to court

Well, not what excites you? It seems DespiAll these bad things he does and how it works, girls likin him and other things ...

3 comments:

I'm Always Right said...

Incest is bad, mmkay?

Lynn W said...

There are about 5 or 6, there are things that I hate in a man, but I think he tried to get an appointment for him lol

Deffinetley I would not go out with him lol. feel, but the 5 or 6 things unacceptable kindaa

yakin said...

I think that obsessed wit likin 'it bro cho girl.

Post a Comment