Friday, January 15, 2010

Thyroid Nodules More Condition_symptoms Thyroid Nodules?

Thyroid nodules? - thyroid nodules more condition_symptoms

I went to my annual review, has the DOC blood tests and it was my thyroid (the proof that he never) told me he was very small, so I Ultrasonic, it's where they found nodules. Who was there before? What kind of treatment if you have.
I noticed that even before the test had some problems with the weight was lost 1, without intending it, I thought trying to lose me, then he began to win, if I had to reduce my calorie intake, fat and carbohydrate intake recording, even in my cup of soda, and began to drink more H2O.
I know I can live without a thyroid, you just made of plastic, but good still afraid and I wonder if anyone else had happened like that.

5 comments:

ginnystu... said...

My daughter-in-law was just diagnosed with thyroid nodules and I had a puncture to see whether benign or cancer. The results showed that it was benign! But it will not take more invasive tests to see why it happened this mass. You, my son and I are very relieved.
I think that thyroid nodules are common. We studied a site search ... google.com, but other pages will show you what a thyroid nodes and the diagnosis and treatment of the question. Hope this helps and does not cause stress to reverse. Your doctor may not want a biopsy, as they and their treatment can be quite different. Good luck!

beebee said...

The nodes are can be harmful, physicians should consider whether they are benign or cancer, ASAP, thyroid is very important, gives you energy and keeps you alive replacement therapy is very safe and effective, I hope everything goes well to you, God bless you.

Gottalov... said...

I have hypothyroidism and I take the pill every morning with my juice or coffee. Nothing bad. As proof of the nodes is .... The doctor said he thought it might. His neck before, perhaps?

Mark C said...

First, hypothyroidism, weight gain, energy loss, etc. You may do a crop, the number of cysts that are caused by lack of iodine. (the main reason why iodized salt) to make. Without further information I can not say much, but you can put on iodine supplementation.

val f1 nutter said...

I have hypothyroidism. I take thyroxine every day for the rest of my course. Not really a problem.

Post a Comment