Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clips Of Women Waxing Hollywood Funniest Home Videos - Anyone Remember The Little Girl W/the Frogs In Her Underpants?

Funniest Home Videos - Anyone remember the little girl w/the frogs in her underpants? - clips of women waxing hollywood

I know that sounds very strange (and probably a red herring if I had not seen), but the episode guide lists the MSN description for the program, which will broadcast 12-19-98:

Description:
One woman, a man who waxes his eyebrows, hedges Bridge, a girl collects frogs.

I only know a girl before in his underwear, and she takes this big toad! Then he takes another, and it seems it's like 7 of those things in my pants!

I saw with my granddaughter a few years ago and we were in hysterics. I want a clip, if anyone knows who will find on YouTube or a DVD.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment